TITLE: VICE PRESIDENT SALES OPERATIONS USA
- Create and develop AQUATOOLS business in the USA.
- Together with Sales Director, recruit and manage 4 Regional Sales Managers (RSM) + 1 Administrator.
- Develop your own sales area in the US.
- Apply and maintain the commercial policy in the USA.
- Develop sales in the US respecting margin targets
PURPOSE AND EXTENT OF ACTIVITIES
- Spend 50% of your own time on the field.
- Generate and execute sales plans and strategies to sell our product ranges to new accounts to meet defined territory revenue goals.
- Set qualitative and quantitative objectives and follow up on the activity and the performance indicators (KPI’s) of the team. Provide meaningful Continuous Professional Development.
- Organize 2 individual interviews per year with each sales person (June and December).
- Organize 3 Sales meetings per year.
- Monitor and improve the RSM’s sales arguments and organization through coaching/supporting.
- Verify RSM’s weekly activity reports to analyze their CIO results.
- Push and motivate the RSM’s to do meaningful and thorough work.
- Create a pioneering, innovative and strong corporate spirit within our Team.
- Verify the sales team’s expenses on a weekly basis.
- Supervise and manage the sales team’s annual holidays.
- Take part in regional healthcare conferences/exhibitions, state department of health events, building relationships and educating the market about our products.
- Work closely with large, strategic, current and prospective customers.
- Build strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and consultants.
- Build relationships with people in the following departments: Infection Prevention, Facilities/Engineering, Risk Management.
- Work with hospitals and regional hospital systems (IDNs) to gain opportunities, evaluations, quotations, sales and contracts for long term sales.
- Manage our customer and key opinion leaders DATABASE.
KNOW-HOW / KNOW HOW TO BE
- Manage and coach with empathy
- Be a good sales person in front of the RSM’s and decision makers
- Sell our methods and our brand
- Know how to show leadership
- Be organized, practical, a good listener
- Demonstrate good technical expertise
PLACE IN THE ORGANIZATION CHART
GROUP SALES DIRECTOR
USA SALES REPRESENTATIVES
GEOGRAPHIC JOB LOCATION
USA - CANADA