FILT’RAY2G filters are class 1 medical devices which use tubular membrane microfiltration to provide water that is free from bacteria, yeast, and mold spores. Developed by AQUATOOLS, this technology quickly secures points-of-use and provides better, more comfortable flow rate for the user.
FILT'RAY2G filters are recommended for securing the points-of-use in the event of a Legionella alert. They comply with current regulations to protect patients and residents against Legionella.
Showerhead filter (for replacing hand-held showerheads):
Anti-Legionella filter for showerheads and handheld showerheads, lifespans of 1, 2, and 3 months
Faucet filter with shower-effect or laminar flow (to be installed on faucets):
Anti-Legionella filter for faucets, lifespans of 1, 2, and 3 months
In-line filter (to be installed in the distribution system to secure several points-of-use or devices such as aerosol-generating devices in healthcare or ice-making machines).
Anti-Legionella in-line filter, lifespans of 1, 2, and 3 months
Filter for wall-mounted fixed showers (to be installed on wall-mounted shower outlets)
Anti-Legionella filter for wall-mounted showers, lifespans of 1, 2, and 3 months
- Bubl’air Wash: mechanism to extend filter life
- Tubular membrane with high flow rate, Ultra-Resistant (UR)
- Long-lasting filter with tripled microfiltration surface area
Style that matches the scope of application
- Compact shape
- Fluid lines and soft curves
- Easy to install
- Filtration at the point-of-use
- Protective skirt
- No stagnant water downstream of the filter
- Structured, conical jets from 15 to 73 psi (1 - 5 bar)
- No splashing or aerosols
- Smooth surfaces
- Antimicrobial agent injected during molding
- "Economy mode" water flow rate
Component rating policy
- Household waste
- Sterilizing-grade filtration verified according to ASTM F 838 methods
- Tubular microfiltration membrane with 0.1 μm nominal and 0.2 μm absolute porosity
- Materials in-line with the requirements of the European, U.S. and FDA Pharmacopeia
- Continuous checks on every unit of the filtration membrane
- Single-use filters (cannot be sterilized or reused)
- Sterile filters: gamma irradiation complies with the French standard ISO 11137
FILT'RAY 2G water filtration and flow rate
Wall-mtd fixed showerhead
FILT'RAY2G anti-Legionella filters are:
CE marked Class I Medical Devices in Europe that comply with directive 93/42/CEE;
Class II Medical Devices in theU.S.A. with FDA-510(K) clearance;
Class I Medical Devices in Canada that comply with SOR/98-282.
They have the French Certificate of Sanitary Compliance (ACS) and are also certified by KTW and WaterMark.
100% made in France
FILT'RAY2G filters are assembled in France using plastic materials that are also produced and molded in France.
The production process meets the most rigorous hygiene and quality certification requirements (ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016).
All stages of assembly are carried out in an ISO class 7 clean room.